Even though, we don’t really celebrate Halloween in my part of the world and I’m not superstitious at all, this time of the year for some reason has always been my favourite! I love doing Halloween makeup on my own and there was this really cute ‘Bambi the Deer’ look that Emma from milkteef did last year! I just couldn’t get over the fact how adorable she looked, yet never got around doing it on myself back then. However, recently Emma from Kittenmoustache posted a ‘Fawn Tutorial’ that instantly reminded me of how much I had loved the other Emma’s Bambi. I felt so tempted to try it out that I did right away sans the hair and the lower lashes for I didn’t have an appropriate pair on me. It was kind of a rough attempt with whatever I could find on the spot in my stash, but it turned out quite well. Kittenmoustache does the best tutorials, I followed all the highlighting and contouring bit of hers but the white spots are what I adopted from milkteef mainly because I didn’t have a white liquid liner. Also, I used tea pink for lower lip while Kittenmoustache used brown. The picture quality isn’t the best because these shots were taken from my phone, but I have still listed the products down in case you wonder and want to try it out yourself.
- Foundation: L’Oreal Lumi Magiquw D/W3/Gold Linen
- For contouring cheeks, nose, lower lip, crease and extended lower lid: Rimmel London Blush in 127 Tuscany and Sweet Touch England Glam ‘N’ Shine – 501 Bronzing Natural
- For highlighting forehead, nose, cheeks, cupid’s bow and chin: Maybelline Fit Me Concealer Shade 25 and White Matte Eyeshadow from Glamorous Face USA Palette to set.
- For extended lower lash-line: Christine Pencil Liner – White Rose 407
- For lids and spots: Christine White Pencil Liner and White Matte Eyeshadow from Glamorous Face USA Palette to set.
- For upper lash: Manga Mascara
- For winged eyeliner: Color Studio Pro Dip 100% Water Proof Eye Liner – 002 Jet Black
- For nose detailing and upper lip: Christine Pencil Liner – Kajal Black 580 (super creamy but a bit smudgy) set with Black Matte Eyeshadow from Glamorous Face USA Palette.
- For lower lip: Tea Pink Lip Pencil